Tuesday, November 02, 2004

nanowrimo

Yay.

It's NaNoWriMo... National Novel Writing Month!!! I shall write/blog my novel with the others to complete by the end of November. Hehe. The target is 50 000 words by then, so I have to write an average of thousand-plus words a day. Quite a challenge!! (But then again I did go over the word limit for my thesis.) Found it so much easier to write/type my story out on outlook's draft window instead of Word. It looks friendlier and not like this menacing piece of blank a4 sized paper. Well, I thought I had a lot of output today...Weee my start!! But it turns out that I only managed to typ 500 plus words. Not to despair! I have one more hour of 'free time' before I knock off at 6. Don't I just love this job.

Planned to go watch the movie today but it's postponed to next week. Ah well I have some time to myself. Cut my hair? Go home early? Watch the movie with myself?(nah.) Shop? The possibilities are endless. Saw an interesting quote on ShaoHong's msn nick:

"The opposite of love is not hate... ... it's indifference."

My brilliant mind ponders on the meaning this phrase encapsulates and how it can be expanded into maybe a chapter of my novel? =) Fun fun. Life's looking up...