Thursday, January 12, 2006

No revelation, no crossover

The word "consecration" literally means "setting apart." - wikipedia

I am personally convicted to commit ALL plans to God.
Have received prophetic words that this is a year of 'double portion'. Recently, been asking myself what does the 'crossover and takeover' mean to me? And I realised that it's scary if we are not living aligned to God, if we are not having a revelation from God - then, we cannot crossover! I hope that being a person of influence I am able to move people along with me. Also, I want to hear from God. This year will be really different, there are so many things waiting for me to do.

Reminded that I am going to be a turnaround leader. Have once said that I'm going to be the BEST cell leader East district has ever seen. Not in terms of numbers or spiritually, just that, at the end of the day I know I've done my best. There are still so many areas to learn, and there has been so many learning points for me last year that this year, it's just going to be impartation, and blessing others. Transforming lives!

________________________________

Max Lucado has this amazing ability to write in a way to make me see things in a light I've never seen before, and to wring my emotions so that I never forget what I've seen.

A cloak of love. I've never really saw Love as 'protecting' before. Love always protects. And I've realised why I'm so attracted to Grasshopper. Like no other.

He gives. And keeps giving and giving.

When I was sad and tired, he offered me a listening ear, and helpful advice.
He gave me multivitamins - and was so concerned over my long illness.
He gave me design work and paid for it too. And bought me a book that he thought I might be interested to read. Most of all, he gave me time. Even though he's busy. Even though I was moody. And not good company. Like no other.

And despite all the questions this friendship has left unanswered, I'm touched. Touched by his compassion, his desire to help me, his sincerity in asking about me and wanting to know more about what is happening in my life.

I can never give and give with so much intensity. I do not have anything to offer him. I can only pray. And everyday, I will. Pray for a revelation.

=) Someone called me today, I'm shortlisted in a lucky draw for a car. 1 out of 500 chance. Was just thinking what I'd do with it. Learn driving? Sell the car? Give it away? It's fun to fantasize!