Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday Meme : Childhood memories

Really motivated to focus on my work and make use of every single bit of time. Been playing games online to relieve the tension and tiredness... sort of works actually! I am motivated because I really want to make it... and, everyday, meeting new people, it's such an enriching life experience, I learn so much from them. I'm blessed too, that almost all the people I meet and talk to have been really nice to me.

So here's a meme to blog about.

1. Colors... What was your favorite color when you were little? What color was your room? Was your hair a different color?
I never really liked pink, not even as a little girl... I guess I liked yellow and red. My room was blue I think. Can't remember! My hair was black, duhhh...

2. Toys... What were your favorite toys when you were young? What toy did you want to get more than anything else?
I liked Polly Pocket! The usual, barbies, stuffed toys, board games... Remember I loved playdough and the japanese fishing game where you use a small magnetized rod to 'fish out' the fishies... Actually whenever we went shopping, my mum would buy me one toy, any toy that I asked for - of course I did not ask for anything ostentatious.

3. Pets... Did you have any pets when you were little? If so, what was your first?
Yes, I had a kitten for a while, a stick insect, 'yabbie', praying mantis, scorpions, hamsters, lots of hamsters, white mice... ... ... rabbit!

4. Holidays... What holiday did you look forward to as a child? What did you do to celebrate?
Really liked CNY because we could collect sweets and also Christmas because of the season's feeling... Enjoyed Christmas in Australia, really memorable! There was a real Santa, and real plum pudding.

5. Food... Were you a picky eater when you were a kid? What were your favorite foods? Do you still like those foods today?
I liked almost everything, had a special liking for sweet sweet stuff. Think now I don't really like sweetstuff though I'm still into chocolates. I really like cakes and ice cream - I can skip meals and just eat ice cream... loads of it! It's a wonder I manage to stay thin... ... ...