Wednesday, October 18, 2006

One minute millionaire book

I want Lindt's cointreau chocolates. And some time to myself to laze at home.
Why choose to be sad when you can be happy? Why choose to be a victim of the circumstances when you can be a victor in every way. Some people like to push their unhappiness, work stressors, complaints to other people - more often than not it's the ones you are supposed to cherish. What you think is what you will become. I often wonder why some people complain so much. The food takes too long to come, the weather is not to their exact liking, blah blah. If you complain too much you will look old. Man... collagen implants anyone? Then again they do not realise how grating their voice sounds when complaining over this and that. Nuff said, I will take time to think of a positive daily affirmation for myself. I want a nice mid sized house with grass for rabbits and maybe cats and whippets. I want to breathe fresh air daily and eat organic whenever affordable. I want some nice dresses and bags and tech accessories. I want personalised stuff. Yesssss...

Words transform. Any situation - use your mouth to speak a blessing or a curse, a healing or an acceptance of sickness, bring joy or insult. You choose. I've chosen.

So here's a little precious, my genius list.

MY GENIUS LIST

PASSION : WHAT DO I LOVE TO DO?
What activities give me satisfaction?
What excites me about my life?
What is my secret ambition?
What are my hobbies?

TALENT : WHAT AM I GOOD AT?
What do I get complimented on?
Where have I excelled in the past?
Where have I been successful?
What are some of my strengths?

VALUES : WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME?
What would I do if I were wealthy?
What do I stand for?
What won't I stand for?
What would I risk my life for?

DESTINY : WHAT WAS I BORN TO DO?
What is my unique mission in life?
What does God want me to do?
What are my unique opportunities?
Where can I make a difference?

Do I have what it takes (to be a millionaire?) Do you?