Wednesday, April 28, 2010

red spots

I tried to find a nice floral top (which is so in this season) to buy, at Stradivarius (fast becoming one of my fave shops), but despite the varied types, I couldn't find a suitable one, perhaps I feel that it doesn't suit my face. Haha! Well, I got a rabbit print tee - first rabbit print, although I've been looking for bunnies on shirts for the longest time, so am awfully pleased about my find. I also have a lace top so I'm not that peeved about not being able to pull off florals.
I do like florals though, and if I had the chance I would put the vintagey-pastelly floral prints on almost everything, it sorts of makes objects like cups and plates look more interesting and yes, I've always liked the 'cornelle' blue flowers on white places and porcelain plates too.

For those who have not heard of Cath Kidston, she's a London brand of bags and household items in floral prints!!! LOVE. It's in that kind of coated material known as 'oilcloth', some will call it 'coated canvas'... I like that material, it's like the cloth version of patent leather and TheBoyfriend always laughs at me for carrying a 'plastic bag'. Humpf. But I've always liked and owned the Harrods one... oh Cath Kidston, please come to Sg...
















Floral bib! I guess only for the wee girls and not boys...
























I like this size of bag... overnight bag! Sigh...the more I look at it the more I love it.
















Guess what... for Blackberry (and not iphone muahaha.) Nice!!!


















Kids shoes which I would wear if they have my size... how the stripes and polka dots work well together.

And on to my fave... polka dots!

Yes I own only 2 polka dotted blouses (white on black background), but I like the spots, especially red spots. It is so cheery! Here are some cheery ways to make it a part of your life:









For instance, 'nappy bag', at least you will feel cheerful changing the stinkies...










Laptop bag... actually, how come no one ever made them in red spots?













Wellies! For rainy days... Speaking of which my sneakers are soggy and not seeming to dry out well due to rainy april showers...









Cups!



Pillowcase... haha, maybe this is the one case where red spots don't really work...













Baby pram!!!!
MacLaren design le (Does it go at insane speeds?)