Tuesday, October 07, 2008

translated

A conversation last evening on the telephone.


We were talking about languages, Germany and postcards when we began conversing in our limited knowledge of the language.
Me: Guten morgen (good morning)
MrCheerful: Guten Nacht (good night)
Me: Ich verste... (Trying to say 'I don't understand : Ich verstehe Nicht)
MrCheerful: Ich liebe dich... (i love you)
Me: I don't understand, Ich verstehe...
MrCheerful: Ich liebe dich, I LOVE YOU, LA!

o_0

It's not everyday that you get shouted this phrase by guys on the telephone. Hee.

I'm trying to write a short story - going to type paragraphs everyday this week and it should be finished by the end of the week. I've had this story idea for ages and I've tried to write a novel out of it but it becomes too melancholy. It's about love but not in the conventional sense - questioning about love when it's in the wrong context and how different people come to terms with it when it is revealed to them in a shocking turn of events. Well, stay tuned if you are interested to read.

On another note will be paid for the first time for my copywriting, next month, am really happy because I've always wanted to write, and get some returns on it. Probably buy myself a little something to commemorate it, hee...