Wednesday, June 06, 2007

flexi-time

Love makes Time pass,
Time makes Love pass.


Was reminded by Snowman that I wrote here alternate days; there was a week I entirely stopped. (Oh, you noticed, hee...) Aye, the reason was because I was concussed by that week's events, hur hur. But it was a conscious decision to write alternate days really. Maybe just wanted to write, I have to write stuff everyday, although I don't see the need to speak everyday (maybe only to Snowman)... it's great to get the words out of my system. I write my prayers to God in my journal, lengthy ones, pages long when I can't find the words to pray, I keep writing. But I also write because one day, sooner than I hope, I will write a book. (And it will be a bestseller!) I don't know what sort of book I would write yet, a novel? Something God-inspired? It has been one of my yet-unfulfiled dreams to write a book. The first novel I wrote was 10 years ago. I sent the manuscript to Times and some local publishers, they politely declined it. Since then, I've written, as and when the inspiration strikes. Short stories. Sermons. Poems and the like.

I think all of us are afraid of being like a fool when we fall in love. Knarf shared with me today, that he's afraid too, of turning into someone different, when he really loves someone. Then, he explained, that he would need friends (especially those like me, right...) to rescue. Because usually when we are in love, we cannot see things objectively.

Did mention to Snowman that it's not so important, for me, WHO is the person I love. But rather, the process, and how you love the person that is of significance.

It's hard to keep your feelings under wraps especially when you know it's not the right time. After all, it is of your own volition to utter those little words that can change your meaningful friendship forever, for better or worse.

And when the guy is sure of his feelings, the lady love can be reassured to love him with all her heart. We are like that, we protect our hearts from deep hurt, slowly letting the Romeos of our lives see what we are, what we live for.

There are many reasons for doing things, sometimes we ourselves do not know the real reasons why we say this or do that. Always be sincere to everyone in all you do. At least, that's what I look for. =)

Knowing yourself well also helps someone else to love you better.

==
Rabbit.

Finally, after some weeks of research and thinking, went down to P's BunnyLand last sunday. The Personwhokeepsarabbit (PAR) accompanied me! P specially opened up the place for me, it was at Farmway 2, #1. Woo! There were about a hundred rabbits there. Holland Lops, Dwarfs, Mixed breeds, Angora, I can't remember the rest. I saw a really nice blue mixed breed. I love those bunnies with big eyes! Actually, Par is a bit like a bunny, too. So sometimes I have the horrible urge to stroke his hair. Haha! Oh rabbits eat a lot. Mine is constantly chewing on hay. In the end I chose a beautiful beige one with gray tipped ears and face. It's a longhaired, teddy breed. She was looking at me and I think there was this emotional attachment. I don't mind keeping another one later on, when she grows bigger.

I've named her Skiiri, (pronounced as SKY-LrEE) just thought I wanted a Scandinavian name, but I couldn't find any suitable and not-so-girly ones. Skiiri is taken from 'Skyla' a Dutch girl name which means 'sheltering', and "Ri", japanese origin, common ending name for girls; comes from the word 'kotowari', 'ri' meaning reason or theory. So Skiiri, live a long and happy life!

I think I really love the rabbit smell, I can't really stand hamster's one...but rabbits smell great, man! I think they should bottle the smell of hay, rabbit fur and a bit of sweet meadow scent. Mmm! I feel like burying my nose in her fur...

Kept a white rabbit long time ago, apart from having these, I've kept hamsters, white mice, cats. My family kept birds, fishes...a yabee (Aussie crayfish), insects like scorpions, spiders, lots of praying mantises, a favorite of my brother and sister; I had a stick insect from the Pahang forest and also a cicada. Practically a menagerie. I shall continue to keep pets the rest of my life. I shall pray that my future better half loves them, too. =) It's important you know.