Tuesday, September 21, 2004

mooncake monday

kinda din sleep well last night, kept imagining planes crashing and burning. Bloodshot eyes and there is only one gallon of water left at my office (Drank 2 gallons last week.) So far filled up my water bottle twice... have to limit if not I think I'm becoming like a camel...realise I drink water to release tension... ah well better than eating, speaking of which I realise I have no appetite lately. i'm not complaining though...

oh well.

looking forward to collect my mooncakes from giffy later. Hope it's good... my brother pesters me everyday to buy mooncakes for him...

meanwhile slacking for awhile before I meet Charlotte for lunch...I wonder what she will say to me? =)
so this is to ... know myself better, I guess...'cut n paste' from friendster

o1- i am : who I think I am, who you think I am, who God thinks I am
o2- i love : God...
o3- i hate : hate is such a strong word...
o4- i fear : doing anything that might dishonor God in any way
o5- i hope : to see my dreams fufilled, to live a fufilling life
o6- i hear : nuances and unseen spheres
o7- i regret : my colorful past
o8- i cry : only about God-stuff and past hurts
o9- i care : for the people around me
1o- i always : ... always never do the same things, I live for change
11- i believe : that world peace is necessary
12- i feel alone : when I'm running away from reality
13- i listen : to His still small voice
14- i hide : my feelings
15- i sing : almost all the time, especially when I'm happy =)
16- i dance : when I think no one's looking
17- i write : write songs poems letters tawg journal
18- i play : games...
19- i dun play : ...
2o- i miss : sentimental times and memories gone
21- i search : for the time when my destiny can be fufilled
22- i feel : I don't know how I feel most of the time
23- i don't know : about tomorrow...
24- i talk : to people and animals and myself...and God...
25- i succeed : success is measured by? ... still finding out...
26- i fail : in many areas but it has helped my to live out my tomorrows better
27- i dream : BIG dreams! Some say impossible... But I believe it can happen...
28- i wonder : about "my happy ending" i.e. the future; and whether I have the right perspective of it
29- i want : more of everything...
3o- i have : nothing
31- i give : too much of myself sometimes
32- i fell : mm...... now it's more of paper cuts...
33- i hurt : from the paper cuts... need finger guards...
34- i tell : the blunt honest truth
35- i may : migrate
36- i adore : nature
37- i am not : unintelligent
38- i bitch : never...
39- i need : water! the sustenance of life...
40- i can't : make my tongue touch the tip of my nose =)