Saturday, February 05, 2005

My new job part one

Normally I make it a rule not to write about my day but more introspective stuff (alas I haven't been utilizing my brain functions as much lately)... but yea friday was an eventful prelude to this weekend.

Went to school to collect my works, was quite proud that they still had it displayed in the display room'... carried the portfolio to my job interview, the job I really want, the one and only one I applied for. I got it! They said they would assess how I did in one of the projects first - aka the apprentice. Not too sure howI'd do, but I'll give it my best shot. Like my title too. Fashion Consultant. And my photo would appear in their website pretty soon... that is, when I find a nice shot of myself. Quite glad that I'll get to start work soon which also means I have a few remaining days to laze at the poolside and the gym, go shopping in the afternoon... yea after two months of doing that, I'm sure I'll miss it dreadfully.

And went to the beach. It was... windy, haha... not too crowded, and we chatted like for hours even reluctantly leaving the place - being chased away by sandflies. I wonder if you spray baygon around the area in a circle, wouild it become an insect-free zone? Or maybe baygon doesn't work in open areas? Next time I'd bring a big mosqito coil... haha...