Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Some ordinary ramblings

Had a lovely picnic with the cell on sunday. It's been a long time since I've been to Macritchie - I remember the last time was about two years ago, hiking to Beauty World area. Too urbanized that I seldom go visit parks and such. Shiner and Hedgehog came along too, Shiner brought a girl-friend, hahaha. Tried to tease him but he was unperturbable. Well I, for one can't wait to see him happily attached... imagine that. I guess I would be able to see his eyes lighting up and him dancing around the neighborhood, 'lalala...' But the downside is that I lose a bus buddy. Ah well.

Kinda under the weather these two days, I think I caught a cold from being out in the rain yesterday, during lunch, the raindrops were splashing slightly on me. Quite cross after that actually so I bought an umbrella. Costs 10 bucks and it's superly minute and light, I wonder how they make money, the production cost would have to be about 3 bucks and that doesn't even cover the material... no way. Well I've realised that things are getting cheaper nowadays, but the material and service, etc, is lousy too. Hope it doesn't spring a leak. And most expectedly, today was bright and shiny. I've already caught a cold... darn... watery eyes and runny nose whole day and night. It better cease by tonight... Really don't like being sick yet recently I think I am getting weaker... perhaps I miss the gymming. Had ominuous feelings and really disturbing dreams mid to end week last, I wonder whether it's because I'm unsupervised and lonely in the office that's why I start to think too much; or perhaps it's the time of the year that bad things always happen that's why I'm feeling like this. Was so afraid - ridiculously, of something bad happening to my family or loved ones... But nothing happened and I guess it's just a passing ominuous feeling yea.

Still really concerned about finances... I do hope that I won't splurge on stuff that I walk pass and take a fancy too... And I promised myself to eat nice cheap foods for lunch, which isn't much of a problem here at all. But I have so many wants..desires... stuff I've promised myself to get when I start earning cuz when I was studying I simply had to spend everything on printing and buying materials, that there was really nothing left. After this month hope there's something left !! Minus 2 insurance policies; handphone bill, give back tithe, pay CPF for diploma fees, give to parents, food, transport... yea... I'm beginning to understand how those kidney patients feel. Cuz besides worrying about the fees and work, they still have to be in pain. But as long as there's life there's hope! Yea, I should stop worrying, instead I should enjoy the simple pleasures and learn how to be financially independent... =)

Going to watch the SOM tomorrow! =)