Friday, May 20, 2005

Busy Busy Busy but

Kermit's been settled this morning. The auctions seller contacted me, it would be picked up on Monday. =) I'm glad that I can make Pastor C happy, it's so much more fulfilling than just working. Speaking of which, I have to rush things done tonight and perhaps tomorrow and even on Monday! The workflow problem is not caused by me, of course, some frustrations here, but I'd just be a good employee and get it done asap. But I really hope that I can spend some quality time with Hedge - don't want it to become something like we only see each other once a week and that's during church...so really not counted... He's been soppily nice to me lately, I'm wondering whether he did something wrong or because of our rendevous on friday night that we've become more bonded. He's been giving me short and sweet phone calls on and off, the last few days... hehe. It's good, then I can just talk nonsense and relieve stress. Really hope that I can finish my werk soon so I'd have time on Saturday to play with him and the babies.

The werk schedule for me seems busy busy busy...besides opening the new shop, controlling the stock is already one big hassle... plus we have new garments coming in, plus my designs for the storefront, cards, sale posters, etc. I guess I'd badly need a break then by the beginning of june!
Do hope that everything goes on smoothly.

Realised I've been eating chinese food for ... days and days and it really isn't good for my system. Today is detox day. Well I did eat breakfast but lunchie I'm having hamster food... muesli and nuts and grapes. I forgot about tea time snacks and dinner though, and I don't think I will remain full on this diet... Well... there's plenty of food in Chinatown. But not much healthy alternatives though.

Went to 'Viettai', bistro of Viet and Thai food at MS. They have interesting looking stuff! Tried the tomyum soup, it's a healthier and hotter version of the ones I'm used to. Must go and visit the Japanese dessert place, with 'modern' food... I think they should be open next month. It's really interesting 'cuz so many new exciting food places are open at MS. Plus new, exciting shops. Think I will say farewell to my hard earned money, once again. Well I can always sponge off someone who's more than willing; but I am still quite sceptical of his taste in...clothes and accessories, and ladeis' stuff in general. Let's say his taste is...slighly too practical and plain. It's good for maybe purchasing general toiletries or ...produce, but definitely not for fashion. After all, I am only young once, and I do want to dress my age, if not younger. I do have 'old' taste though, I fancy retro and 2nd hand stuff. I'm so glad crochet is in this season. Besides being white, I just love the texture of it. Already have one crochet white tank... hehe!