Sunday, May 22, 2005

My hair is falling out in clumps

Played tennis in the morning - if you could call my swings and hitting balls 'playing' - hee. It was good, I think more of the bonding of my members and other friends through this kind of informal settings. I hope that there will be a day where all of us can just go out together, as friends, without any qualms. Hedge brought the two Ms to let me take a look at them... they seem to be enjoying themselves without me, sob sob. I do miss them although it's only been a day. It's just so enjoyable to put them in my hands and touch their furry little selves. Mum and lil bro's down at the petshop places today, I wonder if they will come home with a furry friend or two; or just a cage. We used to have those safari habitrails, but it's either thrown away or relegated to the dark recesses of my storeroom.

Been having excessive hairloss for the last week or so. At first I told myself I was being paranoid, that the hair would drop more because of a changed diet, or whatever. Or perhaps it was the shampoo - although that might be a far stretch of imagination. So well I didn't really bother about it until I realise that when I brush my hair gently, the hairbrush would be full of hair. And my room's floor seems to be having hundreds and hundreds of hairs! The thing that really freaked me out was when I shampooed my hair yesterday and literally clumps fell out into my fingers. Strands that were all bundled together. I thought I was going bald or having 'alopecia'... It was an underlying worry this week, and it sounds so stupid if you tell anyone, 'cuz my head still looks fine - I have a really full head of hair; but now, actually if you look closely you can see the hairline is more 'sparse'. Told my mum and she was quite secptical until I ran my fingers through my hair and a clump came out and I stuck it under her nose.

However, I think there's nothing to worry about, at least until it gets more serious. Read on a webbie that due to the stress of an illness or surgery, 3 -4 months later there will be significant hairloss. I guess that explains it then. Of course, it might be due to a more serious illness but I shan't scare myself. It's already quite worrying whether the rest of your hair will stay firmly planted on my head, or not.

Tomorrow,
I am going to the zoo zoo zoo
How about you you you
You can come too too too
I am going to the zoo zoo zoo

Aye!