Monday, August 22, 2005

Heart-to-Heart Chat

Yay. =)

Had an aptly fulfilling Heart-to-Heart Chat with Travis. I was pleasantly surprised that he didn't think I was unreasonable, or over-sensitive to have such insinuations about him, and more surprisingly, he actually admitted to a guarded behaviour of late. Reasons notwithstanding, I shall not know if he refuses to reveal them to me. Of course I would not hold it against him if he does. But it was unutterably tiring to wonder why, for those weeks. Now that I know what I thought is true, the 'why' is less important now. Still, realised many things through the chat - One, that he implicitly varies from me in ideals and the whole thought process. We both made many assumptions that caused hurt to both; on my part I shall be more tactful in this area and choose to act sensibly as I should. I was perturbed that he confessed he too, was hurt with my asinine brushing off of his serious remarks which I perceived as nonsensical utterances, as I was already guarded, as previously I had shared deeply but he just gave a fake "HA ha. aiyo", which made me terribly frustrated with violent thoughts of slinging my handbag at him. I think we would never share the connection I have with Shiner or some others; the intuitive connection... which was what I was looking for actually, a soulmate of sorts, Ah well, it doesn't really matter to me now. It would have been nice, though.

_________________________________________

I'm so blessed to have an online preacher = Jelly! Hoho. Despite not going to YAS I still could get my sermon feeding from the online journals of p.jelly. =) Yea, sharing online does work for me, but I imagine him to be pretty flustered with my interactivity, asking whether Moses was an 'unwilling hero', and all...and I berated him for not being able to remember the 3 points, although he heard it just a few hours ago. Journalling does help, hehe. Learnt from my new cell members on remembering the sermon outline, since some of us attend different services, we would ask each other what's the wtw/5pm service about? Which pastor was preaching, etc...And the newbies could remember all the points of the sermon, which I felt really ashamed after that, 'cuz I cannot even remember a single thing! That was late last year, and from then on I committed myself to listening, and learning, and remembering. I can proudly say that I can remember the sermon outline - at least till the next sermon. Frankie can remember the whole series, it's so... stressful? For the 'Attitudes to Success", he can still remember, I'm quite positive of that. I really learn a lot from them! And Jelly was really nice too, taking the effort to share what was shared. Haven't told him I borrowed his name for my new poster. I guess he would notice it when it's up then, in a few weeks' time.

________________________________________

Baby hamsters have opened their eyes now! 5 of them now... The biggest one looks like the father, so handsome... eh heh.

Categories: ,