Wednesday, November 30, 2005

101 things in 1001 days Part 1

Creating my own 1001 day project. http://www.triplux.com/1001/otherlists.asp

The mission: To complete 101 pre assigned tasks in 1001 days.

Shall accept the challenge! And also take some time to think about it.

Some of the things that I (really, really) want to do/accomplish. These I can think offhand:

1. Master Bahasa Indonesia well enough to go solo into villages without a guide.
2. Travel to Australia. (Visit Ms BestFriend, backpack, see penguins)
3. Travel to Canada. (My co's incentive trip)
4. Learn driving...
5...And buy a car! Volks/Renault/...
6. Get a promotion.
7. Study Greek.
8. Backpack around South East Asia.
9. Start painting canvases again. Paint a picture.
10. Write a novel.
11. Write a song, sing it, record it down and play it for at least 2 people to critique.
12. Go without meat for a week.
13. Go without tea or coffee for a week.
14. Buy a plot of land.
15. Visit a micronation. (Eg Vanuatu)
16. Buy a new cell phone (Mine is running out of memory space for new contacts)
17. Go for a facial/spa/massage regularly
18. Watch a play/musical at the Esplanade every year.
19. Dye my hair red again (My trademark, can't believe it's been some time since...)
20. Read every word of the Message Bible.
21. Take care of my skin - Drink more water, use lotions, detox, sunscreen etc

Okay all I can think of for now. Should be done with the list in 2006 maybe...