Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Meme: Daily Affirmations

Overstretched my left gluteus maximus yesterday whilst gymming, so now I walk limply as though my hip flexors are shortened. Haha!

So in the monday morning meeting we had to fill up the sheet given with some motivational messages. As always I try to take corporate stuff seriously. Really.

(what I wrote)

I am... (Have to fill in 5 blanks, la...)

I am book smart and street smart. Well at least more so than the average Singaporean. Although I'm only armed with an honors degree for now, I do hope to do a Masters' soon, followed by Doctorate ho! I've travelled alone, on flights and buses to our nearest third world country, a single girl alone, I guess that verifies the latter 'affirmation'.

I am soulfully imaginative. Mum told me I make daily decisions with my soul. And I tend to be spaced-out, drifting in my own utopia, from time to time.

I am a turnaround leader, I am capable in the areas wherein my passion lies, I am loved by God - therefore I am special.

Yay.


*Read aloud the above 3 times a day. (a bit ridiculous, I am not going to do it.)

Well, I know who I am and... yea!

Told Gene and Fangy that to know what we like about someone, as friends or otherwise, it is one of my principle to write down everything I like about them. In my journal, in numberical order. Hee. It's quite fun, and also gives you a good reminder in the future should you both forget the reason why you like each other.

Also it proves (at least to me) that my likings for people are not based on superficialities - unless all the things I write are based on exterior. Haha! And I always have to write at least 10 to show to myself that hey, this person actually has enough good qualities to welcome him/her into my life (Nah just joking! That's so... ... )

I wrote about someone today. Hit 20. Wow.