Monday, July 03, 2006

Confessions on a Monday

Checklists and wishlists, ass off.
What's the point of writing when you don't believe it anymore...

Every once in a while I like to ask myself questions.
Quizzes are good for the soul when your mind is wandering to insane depths.

Wakeup time today?
8am. Real wake up time at 11am.

What woke u up?
My handphone alarm. Then my thoughts.

What song are u listening to?
Cascada's Everytime we touch.

Have u had ur meal?
French toast and watermelon.

wad school r u in?
University of Life

hw old r u?
Old enough...

do u have any pet/s?
Hamster and boyfriend

dumped people?
Quite a few

phobias?
Not telling... maybe being lonely

spiders or lizards?
Any other choices...lizards then.

Believe in miracles?
Definitely. Hard not to believe.

Worked as a salesgirl/man?
Isn't that my day job?

any plans todae?
Yes, waiting for them to happen.

A happie person?
Nope, not really.

Sadist?
Depends on the situation.

Kisses or hugs?
Hugs. Don't really love kissing.

What model is ur handphone?
No idea man...

In love now?
What do you think...

How does it feels like?
Being in love should feel like being in love, isn't it...

Does he/she knows?
Does he even know his own feelings is what I would ask.

If u cld grant a wish now, wad wld it be?
I'd like a million dollars please!

If u could have one thing in this world, what would it be?
Happiness.

If u could be a person, who would it be?
Myself. (Boring....) Okay, Paris Hilton? But more decent. Wolverine. With healing ability.

Felt so happy till u cried?
Don't think I'd ever cry being happy, but who knows?

Failed so badly in test that u swore to work harder?
Well, the last time that happened I did not go for the next test, haha! Its better to work harder in subjects you are goodas your effort is more appreciated then.

Favourite subject/s?
Trend analysis, psychology.

Best in wad subject/s?
Study of human psychology. Good at spotting polar bears and liars.
Also good at English and design...

Worst in wad subject/s?
Anything to do with numbers.

What drink/s do u like?
Water, mocktail blends with lavender, camomile, fruit juices, cranberry, snapple, starbucks frappes.

What drink/s do u hate?
Wheatgrass. Anything green.

Do u wan to turn back the time?
Yes please.

Why?
I should move on, but my past affects my future happiness though I did not wish it to be so.

Ever cut urself? hw does it felt if u had?
Yes. Feels sadist.

Best friend/s?
Mr BestFriend and Ms BestFriend. Celebrities in their own right, names are protected.
Shiner and Travis are pretty much covenantal prayer buddies as well

Do u love ur friend/s?
A lot. Whole darn lot.

Were they dere when u're down?
Of course. It's me who was not there when they are down, lousy.

Do u cook well?
I believe I will, but now, not at all.

Do u sing well?
Used to, before my weakened lungs couldn't blast now...

Do u dance well?
Well enough to perform for church events.

Ever participated in a singing competition?
No

What do u like?
Nostalgic things.

What do u do when u're sad? cry?
Ya, then? laugh meh...

What do u do when u're realli happie?
Run about and talk animatedly, grab and clutch people around me, tell everyone why I'm happy, jump around...

Can u ride a bicycle?
Can. But don't like.

Can u roller skate?
No man.

Would u sit & watch the stars alone?
Why not?

What are stars in ur opinion?
Supposed to be specks of rocks or dust in the atmosphere that reflect the moon's light (or sun?) But I like to think they are angels watching from above. =)

What special powers do u have?
The ability to tell a polar bear from a villager.
The ability to write dark poetry.

What special powers do u wan & why?
Healing properties. Or forgetting properties.
To make the world, my world, a better place. No more hurt, no more pain.

Have u loved sm one nd regretted it?
The capacity to love does not include a regrettability factor.

What will be ur last words?
It's been a long journey... ... .... ...

==


Seven qualities that your boyfriend/girlfriend must have:
A sense of humor.
Praying for my success.
Tall & Handsome.
Quality Time.
Touchy.
Faithful.
Love me.


Seven things i do everyday:
Sms.
Drink water.
Pray.
Sleep.
Walk around.
Take bus (Sigh...)
Think.


Seven things that make me smile:
Small gifts or treat from people.
Photos of my darling.
PEZ dispensers.
Motorbikes
Stepping into Trinity
Waterchestnuts!
Gathering with old friends


Seven favourite food of yours:
(Those I eat regularly)
Crab mayo sandwich
Cookie choc chip...
Mashed potato
Ice Cream - gelato pistachio or belgian choc flavour
Subway italian
BBQ chicken wings
Prata

Darn, all unhealthy save one.


Seven favourite drinks of yours:
Camomile tea
Sencha
TehC bing
Ovaltine
Mocha frappe or milk shakes
Orange + Green apple juice
Grenadine


Seven things you cant live without:
My EZlink card...
Handphone
Clean water
Moisturizer
Massages
Comfortable walking shoes
Love


Seven things you're in love with:
Colin
Colin
Colin
Colin
...
(Ya, I know he's not a thing...)

Seven top brands you like or use:
Marc Jacobs
Clarins
Elizabeth Arden
Aldo
Bree
Watson's !!!
Nokia


Seven bestest friends:
Jesus
My boyfriend
My handphone
My bag...
Sunnydale
Trinity
Water

Seven most doted friends:
My fingernails
My handphone
My skin
My body...
My brain
My darling
My hair

Seven most fun places you've been:

(In the last few months...)
China Square 2nd floor
Wheelock Place
Tiong Bahru old walk up apartments
Jackson's
Night Safari
Sunnydale
Fullerton Hotel's toilet


How many times can you honestly say you've been in love?
puppy love once.
soulmate once.
serious husband material once.


Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate?
Only those with souls. I believe I have.

Do you think that you should become friends with someone first?
Starting off as enemies would bring about a better outcome perhaps.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
It has been shattered many times.

What do you think about long-distance relationships?
Sweet. Proves that its not just about sex.

Your thoughts on online relationships?
Not for me, but I've seen successful marriages as the outcome.

Would you rather date someone five years older or five years younger?
Your age is all in the mind. I've been told I think 5 years older though so... ya.

Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Only in the hallowed imaginations of fantasy.

Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
I'm sure the statement has some truth to it. But for me I think everyone has hard times, may not be a true reflection of who the person really is.

Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt & you cried?
Seems to be. Cannot be cry for fun, right?

How many kids do you want to have?
Zero to two.

Is there someone who you like at the moment?
Who?

Do you usually fall for a wrong guy/girl or the right guy/girl?
Maybe I'm the wrong one...? It takes two.

What is your favorite color?
Purple.

What are your views on gay marriages?
I wonder who does the housework...

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I guess.

Have you ever given or been given roses?
Yes on both sides. Always nice to be on the receiving end.

Are you the one who makes the move or do you wait for them to make the move?
It's okay for girls to intiate but after that the guy must move.

What is your all time favorite romance movie?
Movie - Romeo and Juliet? Memoirs of a Geisha?
Book would be Jane Eyre.

Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you remarry after they died & you were married for 60 years?
No, I will never be able to forget him.

At what age did you start noticing the opposite/same sex?
K2.

What song do you want played as you walk down the aisle?
Which aisle? Any romantic song la...

Are most high school kids infatuated or in love?
Most are in love, but the way they act is like infatuated.

What was your first love(like)?
Dreamy eyes, slacker mode, long winded on the phone, speaks good english.

What's the longest you've ever liked someone?
2 years.

Would you give up everything for love?
If the love gives up everything for me.

Will your life be incomplete without love?
Isn't that why everyone is searching for the better half.

What do you notice first in a guy/girl?
Silhouette. Manner of speaking.

What do you like most about your crush?
Crush your head la.

Do you like someone?
...

Want to get married?
YES !

To?
A nice guy.

Last person who hugged you?
A toy lion who looked at me as if he understands.