Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Things that make me happy

Went on a little phototaking as I'm waiting for sis to come out of the shower. Realised I bought many things this and last week - Went to JB bought 2 Ed Hardy tees, wooden sandals to work, and some small items. Oh, plus three birthday gifts - I always seem to go broke around this time of the month!

The flea mart at China Square sold nice stuff. Got a handmade granny's bag and rug from an authentic granny. Carried it today. I think girls need to pamper themselves once in a while. Go for a manicure, relax with a good book or magazine, some haircut, buy a dress!

Sometimes I feel kinda sickky these days. It should be the haze plus that time of the month. My whole body feels like colliding inside. I'm energetic enough to want to walk around malls, but also there is the need to sit down and have water or something to drink once in a while. I think boyfriends who want to keep their girlfriends, and want the relationship to last should be kinder and less selfish during these times. It's not too much to ask. After all, she has sacrificed much for you also just by being with you and tolerating your nonsense (haha.), just give her some peace and quiet and don't try to rationalise your actions. I think I'm on the verge of giving up looking for support from this area. Find it within myself? Maybe. But I'm just puzzled how come everything is going well but the person seems to make it worse. And I'm scared of people raising their voices at me and getting frustrated, angry at my sickky feeling. It's not my fault that I am weak. Please don't make it worse.