Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's what you do AFTER that counts.

It's what you do AFTER that counts.

Cool, huh.
I coined this phrase.
Well maybe it's been coined before but to me, it seems original?
I realised somethings I should have realised sometime ago.
Well maybe I did but I did not want to think about it. After all, always have trusted in my woman's intuition. My base instinct.

I think if you have made a mistake unintentionally, the best way is to think about how this will shape your character. Don't let the mistake continue on. Try not to hurt anyone by your actions. And most importantly, decide what to do when Life throws you curve balls.

I know it's easier said than done.

But curve balls do show me the shallowness of my character.

I wonder if I keep giving and giving, do I lose a part of myself in the end?
All I can say is that the way things are turning out, it looks like, it's only good for the short story I'm writing. After all, Allegra is in essence a part of me.

But this is like scary, because writing about it and then making it real is worse than the other way round. It's almost as though I am writing about my future, my destiny.

I'd rather have it the other way round.

I shall repeat my new mantra to myself!
Meanwhile I'm happier and more focused in work then ever.
So cheers to myself.