Sunday, June 22, 2008

de-composed

What is the opposite of 'indefatigable'?

Was telling Kie I feel weirded out lately - maybe it's the hectic-ness of life that has got me feeling 'robotic' - I don't feel stressed, I don't feel anything. It's like the calm before the storm!!! The way you feel you have misplaced something, or the feeling you get when you forgot to bring your handphone out... slightly weird.

And one of the other signs that I am weirded out is that ... I haven't been buying stuff. Which I did intend to, at the GSS. GSS leh! Like discounted clothes or a new MP3player - I NEED one, mine is a Creative dinosaur of 4plus years back... Lasttime, 40+ songs is a lot, okay... ... No, I haven't bought anything except some skincare necessities! And I somemore invested in some fund...-_- after bumping into my HK fund manager the DAY after I came back from BKK which is the week he came back from some country also!?!!!....Anyways the fund ...comes with an MP3 player anyway, how ironic... so I am 'blessed' with one, though it is not the one I am desiring for (someone get me an itouch) heh. If this continues on, mmm, I don't know what's the outcome, maybe I will have to keep in touch with the news more often so that I can... invest more? Sigh! But was quite glad to meet him actually.

It's strange how several months back we (think) we care about some things... yet now realise that they are (were) insignificant, after all. Or you think some people are on the same wavelength as you, but suddenly realize how different they are.

And when you're in good company, even bad food tastes good. (Unfortunately the reverse is also true!) I didn't like Shokudo the first time I was there. The 2nd time it got better. The 3rd time last week, everything me and my lunch buddy ordered tasted like it came straight from Heaven... hee. Good company, good conversation and good food. Something to look forward to as I'd be having many sessions of it this week.

And the Shokudos' lunch-buddy aka TBO has a new haircut! Actually I should say old haircut cuz his new (old) look is reminiscent of the way he looked, in my memory, 5 years ago. How time flies! It was so funny, because that awful look was the way I remembered him when we were acquaintances all that long ago. The square top - short, crew look to be exact. Sigh! And... I was just thinking about him looking like that, because while we were at the doctors' last week, he whipped out some identity card and he had that prisoner look in the ID and it jolted me back into the recent past. Heh. And I was just telling myself that I couldn't imagine him looking like that with the squarish-each-strand of hair standing up in a 1 cm by width of his head black grass patch style... and voila! He turns up in that look! -_-

All I can say is I'm glad I prohibited him to wear track pants to church...
It's hard to match clothes with the square patch look... Maybe with a hawaiian shirt... nooo, I didn't really mean that.

TBO's going to be real busy this semester which makes me sort of sad.
Me, too. Busy that is. Not sad. Being weirded out lately also means I don't have much feelings. Robotic.

It's awfully tiring to be out almost every weeknight... correction, EVERY weeknight. (My 'out' means coming home around midnight or past that which I did 3 days last week.)
I'm so tired! And to be honest I'm not all that social. Sometimes I want to escape to Melaka and stay in bed reading books.

I had 3 clashing events last thursday night, I just chose the most fun one to go to... One was a shop opening, one was a media related event at Loof which so far I had never went to because I was always otherwise occupied...and one was a gathering of friends from the extension trip. I keep putting off meeting with people... and sundays I have to sleep in for hours which frustrates me, being the industrious chore-driven individual that I am. Haha... on a side, last sunday I slept and missed lunch, and dinner... And having no time to eat breakfast the next morning I actually almost fainted in the train - hypoglycaemia, low blood sugars... I always prefer sleeping to eating, anyways. Even eating is tiring at times!

Already missing the TBO presence. I need a weekly sighting of the square patch.