Friday, August 14, 2009

my first photobook

There are always firsts to life. First time taking - wanting to take photos, signifying a 'forever ending' with The Boyfriend, and having sooooo much fun trusting our photographers BryanJean. First time I started a hobby collecting postcards (of cityscapes), I happily imagined a future wall, decked up with lovely buildings around the world. And now, I have quite a collection though it's been barely 3 years of troubling friends to post one to me.

I took a gazillion photos using Mlle Ange's old Canon Ixus (much better than the new one!) and thought it would be nice to print out all my memories in a book, I love books, and this would be a lovely addition to my coffeetable, or perhaps lapsing on the bookshelf quietly, just being purple.

This photobook is $80 printed at Fotohub. I'm still wondering if it's too expensive, or worth it.

I also edited some of our lovey couple photographs into a lomo effect inspired by Hogai's works in 'Cinple Life'. Editing it takes less than a few minutes with Picasa (Free! Software by google on picasa.com) and 'photo-superimpose', and 'purplish tint' effect.

Meanwhile, dying to see how the rest of our photos turn out sometime end of the month.


Posted by Picasa