Thursday, September 17, 2009

September's looks


Here are my cover looks for September. Inspired by those Japanese magazines where you can mix and match some pieces of clothing, I've done the same with a white shirt (Something which I've been longing to buy for the longest time), denim rolled cuff shorts, a purple dress, a nude cardigan which I wanna grab grab grab it, a knitted cardigan, a peachy skirt and some other items. Also, I've kept the color theme to purple, white, nude, pink, denim with red highlights. The best part is all the models are carrying different handbags each day... perhaps I should conside buying less clothes, mixing and matching those already in my wardrobe, and save to buy bags? The shoes are also mostly the same, I don't like to have too many pairs of shoes. And the necklaces, bracelets and rings are also something which I would have in my collection. The best part is some of these stuff are actually affordable, within my price points!

I love playing dress-up. I shall do more when I have time, which is, perhaps tomorrow...

On another note, shall STOP buying tee shirts. To all those people whom I've said, 'please stop me from buying tee-shirts, I've bought 3 in the last 2 weeks. Of course they are gorgeous. But still, I'm not 17 anymore.



Posted by Picasa