Wednesday, June 16, 2010

raining on my parade











Well, I'm glad I didn't choose to go shopping at my favorite Ion this morning.
But such sights are really, unbelievable.
Sometimes downpours happen suddenly, and we are left stranded. Not only downpours of the weather kind, but in life as well. Unbelievable downpours do happen, and when the roads are closed, it's hard to get out. Seriously, when you are stuck in such a scenario, would you have a smile plastered to your face? That's one reason why I like to see real emotion on the faces of people who have not yet gone for plastic surgery.
Okay.
I'm going to the Life Conference, a two day Christian seminar. I'm glad I'm going. This month has been really productive and I'm itching to brag about it to someone but as usual, feeling lonesome...