Sunday, August 15, 2004

so many things to say so little time

Well... I am fast approaching the end of the Alpha Track... It's been a hectic wonderful time learning so much from God and from the people around... Sidney, Meiling, SzeCai, Ivy, Faith, Kim, Mingwei, Mark, Ziyu, Debbie, MiaoFang, Jonathan, Huimei, Sulin, Shirley... I will miss the times together... funny how time really passes and then a tinge of sadness starts to set in as one realises the time left together is all too short... I have so many things to say to different people... thanks to those who have blessed me so much, words of encouragement to those i bully and annoy, prayers for those i have barely even begun to start praying for, and some things left unspoken- just to sit in the silence of SIM with its bamboo trees and pondering on the future: what's to come and how much we have been blessed by each other's presence. The prayerwalks we took, the many chicken cutlet and seabass lunches...the ice kachang and mudpie, the library, the oikos, the basketball games... will i forget these little times of joy years later, or will i know that as long as they are in my heart these memories will remain? I'm not one for sentimentalism, but if i do not look back and remember meaningfully, then these things that i hold dear will lose its significance to me. Cheers, 24th Alpha Track...

Categories: ,