Friday, September 10, 2004

next stop: tanjong pagar

It's almost one week (4 days actually) since I started work, this temp job at tanjong pagar... how I got this job is really amazing, through a friend of a friend, and they hired me on the spot with an okay salary, and also nice little perks like there is always food around, can use msn and surf the net as long as I get my work done, and everyone is friendly... what more can I ask for?
Plus, the Annie's Peanut Ice Kachang is superb... it was like a work of art... I took pics of it with my cameraphone.

I was being so energized on the way home yesterday and sms-ed some of my friends how blessed I was and yesterday, I counted my blessings... ...

1. God answered my prayer that I won't have to eat alone - all the people in the office usually have lunch meetings...On the first day of work, I saw Chung Hao nearby and he agreed to have lunch with me yesterday! God is amazing and I was so happy I didn't have to eat lunch alone. Yea!

2. It takes less than an hour to reach my workplace from home, that means I can still wake up at 7am and have time for breakfast =) and time to pray in the morning for about 10mins.

3. Office needs more staff, so I jio Mingwei and Meiling to work there too... it's not confirmed but I do hope they can join me!

4. The courier service my Dad is liasing with may be also employed by this company... which means more income for my family...

5. Found a nice grandma who makes really beautiful bags, very affordable too, I felt like buying the whole pushcart shop down. I'm quite particular about bags so it's quite rare actually to find one I really like. Bought one for my best friend's birthday, and got the grandma's contact details so I can maybe sell her bags in my shop if I open one!

...And all these happened in just one day... It was an amazing day...If all these are not from God, not His favor or His blessings, I don't know what is! =) Prayer and praying for others to be blessed really makes a difference, because the blessings just bounce back.