Monday, November 29, 2004

My 5th packet of tissue...

Gonna start on my 5th packet of tissue soon... no not that I'm crying my eyes out... my nose is running, guess i've got a chill. How ironic... I went to gym. Put on weight(muscle?). Stopped going gym. Fall sick... =P Yuk yuk yuk. It's times like these when I need someone with nice thick shoulders to rest my infested germ-ridden head on, someone to stroke me and say, 'there, there'. I need a hug. I so hate being sick, worse, I fear they will stop me at the checkpoint tomorrow and scan me for sars...then I can't even go across the border. Boooooo.

Thanksgiving was quite funny, 5 guys and 1 girl(me) and one family at our table. I was actually complaining that it was kinda boring... somehow guys just don't talk to each other at the table, they just sit and stone... or perhaps I'm too perky for them? Frank's oikos and me hit it off rather well, at least we have a common interest in the food. We kept walking to the table at the back to scan the desserts... he was a good toilet buddy too, heh... Really hope that he comes for christmas and comes to our cell too. One by one, all will join... Yea... Well I guess it was quite weird to see so many guys, at least I heard that the East District doesn't have that many male counterparts. So I guess my group sticks out like a sore thumb. Come one, come all, I say.
And yes, I did see Mr X at thanksgiving. He looks quite old though... hair was slicked back and wearing corporate clothes...hum.