Friday, November 26, 2004

Will I see Mr X at Thanksgiving?

Hum Hum. SLY oh sly was on teevee yesterday... despite what they say about lousy diction, beng image, money scandal... it's all propoganda that mediacorp is doing to promote taufik en masse. I do lyk taufik too acutally it's okay that he wins, both are good... but MY IDOL is SLY. And I will vote. Ha! They'd better count the votes properly... =) Nothing oh nothing more than this unfair portrayal of MY IDOL SLY gets me rifled. Even dear Manager says SLY can't sing... Nooooo... I have munny and I will vote. And buy the CD. hee... ... Realise I've been voting faithfully since wildcard rounds. Okay, actually my mum against popular opinion called for him during wildcard round, only to be verbally abused by the 'homeviewers'...hee...And SLY has won my brother's heart too... lil chrissy seems to have forgotten about his other love, maia... I will VOTE FOR SLY!!! I had a flash of business entrupreneurial inspiration yesterday... If I had the finances and time... I'd stand outside the stadium selling t-shirts with "I LOVE SLY" on the front, yea, for $10 bucks apiece... I'm very sure I'd make a lot of $$$$$$!!! Maybe other people are already printing... hoho. Sadly I'll be 'outstationed' come 1 Dec... but I. will. still. vote. somehow.

Really in a 'thanksgiving holiday' mood today, probably perhaps later on there's the East thanksgiving dinner... quite excited about it really, I'm determined to go all out and have fun and make lots of new friends! There's this guy... hoho. I mean, I saw him once when he was serving in carepoint at discoveryland... really MY TYPE-kind... But I don't even know how old he is (hopefully young) and... other important details... then I saw him again on sunday... sitting two rows infront of me *slurp*...For those who don't really know MY TYPE of guys, they would deem it to be those tanned, hunky, long 'flippable' hair SNAG guys, prettae prettae boys. But noooooo...(although I have many friends with this kind of pattern, I do hang well with them...) MY TYPE is a very rare species that seldom I would say, hey that's my type of guy... Haha although everyone else of my friends seem to think they know what my type is, which is not the above. Sadly they are mistaken... My type is scrawny, but not petite, tall... looks kindly, nice wavy hair, able to carry an intelligent conversation with me... yeah these are the basics. So I wonder, will I see him later...

And also looking forward to my trip... the ticketing agent from newshan travel at maxwell house said, "Oh, going back to your hometown?" when I came to collect the tix. I know I don't look local but it's the first time someone has mistook me for a 'sarawakian' before. Well, when I get there I will see if it's a compliment or not. Many many plans to do loads of stuff there, hope that I'd get the opportunity too... which reminds me that my purple and green backpack is still MISSING. The location is my house, but specific area unknown. Why? It was last seen last year in december hanging on the window grille, washed and dried after my last trip... And after that, I assumed Mum kept it. Well it's not in my room, not in parents' bedroom, not under the sofa... not in the storeroom. I've engaged my search party.. but its still MISSING. Horrors. How can such a big purple and green backpack get lost... hope it turns up soon if not I'd have to pack my clothes in the deuter.

Yea about my novel-in-progress, I already knew during the first week that I would not be able to meet the deadline on 30th nov. But I'm going to continue writing, thanks for all my faithful supporters and believers in me, I am very inspired to continue churning out poems, songs, short stories, etc... Just that a novel is terribly hard to write! But I will finish it, I'm sure of it. Just that it will be a shorter one. Had the wild idea of sending the first few chapters to publishers, maybe I will, next year! My poem "Careless Whisper" is still in the semi-final stage of the contest, I'd probably know the results come late december. They (www.poetry.com) actually sent me a letter - artist's proof... for official verification and copyright... I was quite happy about that.

Only went once to the gym this week. Getting back to work was quite tiring brain-wise, it does affect me physically too, that by weds I perpetually slouched the whole day. Never plagued by backaches though... probably because my chair is like those director's kind... high-backed, black. And creaky now cuz I always swing here and there. I put on 0.8KG (of muscle?) ... Which is very very surprising to me because I'm not the type to put on weight easily, not in one week at least. Aaron says its muscle, how comforting... But I guess it is... been lifting weights lightly, but I didn't realise they are supposed to be heavy, haha... I mean it's light for me... but at least from the gym expert Aaron, it's like...WO. No wonder... well I don't want to have linda hamilton arms and I don't want to be lyk him, gaining 8 kg in 2 months, shockers... so I've stopped for now. Complain complain. Want to exercise also cannot. I don't lyk treadmill/running of any sort, nor can I swim well... no one wants to play tennis with me...basically that's it, can't think of any way else I can exercise... I do lyk gym, it's addictive... quite a good way to kill time...=) Yea... in high spirits today... Almost LOL at my sms this morning... some people are really innovative in asking "who are you" indirectly to an unknown number who sms-ed them... haha! Actual thing I got was: How come I don't have your phone no. in my address book... ... and me sneakily replied with "Maybe your phone dun lyk me..." So on it went... me cheekily not taking initiative to reveal my identity... kinda spiced up my morning at least.