Wednesday, February 02, 2005

10 things I love about you

Keeping with the spirit of the season -

10. Your pensive look when you are deep in thought and trying to listen to my chatterings.
9. Your half-sleepy half serious tone on the phone late at night
8. The way you always try to pay for everything...(though I won't let you)
7. Sending me to my doorstep even though that means you have to take a cab back home.
6. How you always want to spend quality time with me.
5. Your unbelieving expression when I tell you you are cute.
4. The way you are so defensive and guarded about your inner self, yet reveal it all later.
3. The way you worship God.
2. The way the sides of your eyes crinkle up when you smile.
1. When you say 'I love you' and don't expect me to reciprocate but just declare it sincerely (naively, too)

Well.
Thanks for being a part of my life.
For the past month...
For the coming months.