Sunday, February 13, 2005

7 days 7 nights love is in the air

Next week I start work. Finally!

Next week I start leading the new cell.

Next week is the lovey-dovey couples' day otherwise known as Valentines'.

Was posed the question, If I was in love, what is the one gift I'd like to receive from the special person?

He had a good answer for it, he said that if you are really in love anything would do 'cuz it would be from the person you like. =) (So it's simple for me: I'd just keep hugging him to make him happy!) For me, it's a simple answer : His heart, of course. Afterall, could chocolates, roses and diamonds bring me happiness if there was no love in it, no heartfelt sentiments to it? It becomes a cheap commemoration of the occasion, a consumeristic effort to push the customers to be interested in a quaint holiday based on profit-making capabilities.

Hmmm. I suddenly realised that my other half would be dead broke at this time. Besides CNY (in future, have to give out angpows), it's my birthday and v-day too. Haha. When things happen they happen all at once! Aye.