Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I presume. I assume.


"I presume. I assume."

-Copyright Giffy.


Choose.

No.

Choose.

Stop.

Rachel's Schizology 101 Chapter 1

I don't really know what I really want. You don't really know what you really want. No one really knows what they really want.


Or do they?

Okay. Kinda preoccupied in my thoughts, did not realize that till I keep dropping things. Like my dinner - nice gravy-egg just rolled off my arm and plopped onto the floor, and the chocolate wafer I was eating decided to footprint the egg's territory, so glad I didn't spill the green tea and the keropok stayed firmly in my grasp. Mum was shocked, I think she imagined me to have some slow-reflex disease, like - hand cannot connect to mouth in time, so , 'oops'... Or rather she was just concerned about the bacteria festering in me mouth should I decide to eat it from the floor. Been aching too, I mean physically... ain't that strange 'cuz I'm usually hand carrying heavy bags (Small, but definitely weighing a ton) I notice muscles forming/swelling at my wrist... It must be the gym... or the haze (which despite the rains I can still smell it tonight) ...Alright, the gym. Dying to have someone squeeze my armbones. Wrote seven different cover letters today which was a mean feat cuz two weeks ago, I was a cover letter virgin... And now I feel so experienced, so mature. Found two pros to give it a once-through also. I'm so free now I can write another novel, or thousands of poems, or be a pro gamer... But I guess I'll just take time off for myself. After all, I'm two years ahead of most people... academia-wise.


Rachel's Schizology 101 Chapter 2

It would be so much easier to live life backwards, or to ensure that you do things without stopping to think, or to stop to think without doing things, or to do things and be un-remembering, or to only remember the good parts, or to do things without mixing all the good parts with the bad thinking, or vice versa, or continually living in the present so that the things is always prefixed at the continuous tense state, or even living in the past, with no memory of things happening, just that they happened... ...

Giffy said speak out what you think, continue, forget, look ahead. u feel sad wont change anything you already did it

There's a crazy person in all of us.