Sunday, March 06, 2005

The sickest I've been in 4 years

Sick at home with a virus. Didn't realise how bad it was until last night - was spasming and could not sleep because of the pain in my legs, could not bend them and I tired myself out from the moaning and crying. Went to see the doctor, found one that was open on a Sunday. He gave me a jab and told me I had a high fever - 39.3 degrees...strangely I did not feel feverish, in fact felt worse yesterday afternoon. Thank God Izac sent me back from church yesterday, on the verge of collapsing then.

Think I cannot recover in time to lead and prepare for Tues' cell.

Finished reading Mary Forysthe's 'A Glimpse of Grace'. A very moving, inspiring book. I'm glad she came to share her story in the YAS service. It reminds me of my weaknesses and how I need to depend on the Holy Spirit, to hear God's voice constantly. I'm not dependent enough on Him. Nor prayerful enough. I hope that He will give me the direction to speak rhema words to people in need. Ministry happens constantly for me, but sometimes I just lack the boldness or the interest to impact other people's lives the way I should.