Tuesday, May 03, 2005

In gleeful gratitude

Not the soppy type, now, but I've got so many things to be thankful for in my work... I shall try listing it down here, at least the ones that are most evident.

1. Only 15 mins on the NEL (The 15 mins costs me $1.30 though)
2. Great food at Hong Lim!
3. Great food at Smith St!
4. Cheap stuff at CK!
5. Interesting snacks and peanut candy at First Emporium!
6. Many moneychangers around(Eh... the convienience of it)
7. Many foot reflexologists! (I lyk!)
8. Actually a shop for everything in my building...
9. Pappa rotti in my building!
10. Chowchow werks 3 buildings away!
11. Buses to orchard, bugis, just outside the building
12. I can surf the net...
13...use msn...
14... use the phone...
15. I'm left alone, unsupervised
16. ...

Well... currently that's foremost to be thankful about. I'm still having sweet soppy feelings since yesterday - aye! Tad drained now, especially my eyes. Guess they lighted up too much yesterday... Plans to go home and sleep and do some serious shopping tomorrow.