Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Video for Nias Team 1

Took less than 2 hours to conceptualize and finish editing the vid clips. Rather satisfied with it 'cuz it's only my second time making a video - not actually making, more of compiling. Pleased with the blog, too, although haven't figured out how to use the media audio hosts (Signed up for two, but the configs were too confusing for me. Shows that they need more webdesigners and less IT techies on the job.) Not that satisfied with the vid, though... wish I was using iMovie. Ah well, found so many great tools online for audio streaming, video blogging, etc etc... all the techie mumbo jumbo that I'm obviously unused to.

And the song was so apt. Somehow, the lyrics made so much sense to me after that.

But well, I still can't figure out a way to encode the video thingy and blog it. Maybe later.