Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Just for laughs

And here, the silliest thing (In my opinion) that was said to me last week:

"Hello...Hey, are you at home?" (This call was received on my home phone.) Fully flabbergasted for a whole 10 seconds, I burst out laughing uncontrollably... Poor, confused soul received a barrage of verbal abuse from me: "Duh! Of course!...Hahahaha... You called my home phone, lei...Hahahahaha...That is the silliest thing I've ever heard...Hahahaha..."

Then, perhaps condemned already, poor soul makes another dumb statement.

Poor soul: "Erm, so I meet you at the bus stop...."

Me: "Which bus stop?"

Poor soul: "The one where you wait for the bus."

Me: "?@!#!? Of course wait for bus at bus stop la! Hahahaha...Then, wait for taxi? Hahahahaha...."

Poor thing. He means the bus stop at my house, downstairs. But because I live in a complicated area, I meant to double confirm whether he meant that bus stop, or the one that is at the main road. I don't doubt his sincerity... I think I was pretty mean to laugh so condemningly too. But heck, I was in a foul mood. Arh well, told him I was going to blog about it.