Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Just a smile makes a world of difference.

Help me to see the truth, hold me closer.

I wonder why I am always supposed to be the strong one, the one that encourages people. When depressed ones come to me, I am supposed to be cheerful and chirp words of blessings, words of encouragement to them. Yet... I'm lacking in it myself. Perhaps I don't appear weak and sad, perhaps no one bothers or knows what to say. If not for my manager's friendship, and the cute colleague that beamed at me yesterday, I think I would sink into a deeper gloom. When someone smiles at you, you have to smile back, right... At least, I've made the initiative to mobilize my prayer partners, and knowing that someone out there cares that little bit much to pray for me, makes a world of difference.

Trying hard not to focus on my concerns... the world seems unbearable when I do so. So tired, slept for 12 hours... was praying as I drifted in and out of consciousness. Today will be better. =)