Friday, November 04, 2005

A conversation that took place, not too long ago...

He: Why do you keep talking about him?
Me: I don't keep talking about him! Only periodically!
He: No, you do...
Me: ...
He: You should ask yourself why you keep talking about him.
Me: Why should I ask myself? Of course I know why...
He: Do you really know why?
Me: You want to know?
He: No, I just want you to know why.
Me: I know why.
He: Good. If you know why.
Me: So do you want me to tell you why?
He: No, I just want to make sure you know why.
Me: Why?
He: ... ...
Me: @#?!?!

And so it went on like this. For some things, more so than others, the reason; though it may seem unclear to others, to me, it's like a reflection upon the clear, untroubled waters of my soul. Although I seem senseless and irrational to most, deep down I have my own weird logic in defining things.

And I forgot about this conversation until yesterday when I was lounging on the grass with Giffy at the SkyGarden. Dear Giffy who's also always there for me... who always tries not to let me pay, and tirelessly listens to me, better than anyone else ever could... Who is also leaving, like all my dear friends... overseas. It's either them or me. Me, making friends that like to leave here. Them, having a pro-overseas mentality. Else, the rest of my friends are not local anyways... Haiz