Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sometimes God draws away from us

Sometimes GOD draws away from us so that... ...?

...So that, I realise how strong(or how weak) my faith in Him really is.

...So that, I have a revelation of God's love for me in the times I have taken Him for granted.

...

I've realised that with Travis' and Shiner's encouragements I can strengthen my resolve. This is a real test for me because I am really affected by it. Because, I really care. And people don't understand or even try to understand. They just anticipate things that are going to happen, and just offer unsinpired words of advice that will, often, fall on deaf ears. Because they don't care.

Do I really trust God?

To provide, for all I've desired.

I thought my answer was yes.

Perhaps it's not God who draws away, it's me.

I want to live my life for once.

This is a REAL test and it hasn't even started yet! I am sad to report that it is another one, to see if I am really ready to settle down. The last test was not good. But I'm preparing myself to be ready, I am. I know what I want - and what I don't want. Wish Life could be simpler. Destest those who spread false allegations, and malicious thoughts. Just shows how shallow their thinking is. They are cursed with a juvenile mentality.

I fear I will not run away from temptation.

Hope I find that my character is not so weak after all.