Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Fulfilment

What's the opposite term of writer's block?

I am on a writing roll now, churning out words and words of wispy sentences that churn into stories, of touching moments suddenly remembered, of incidences, as I type, materialise into snapshots of scenes running through my head, widescreen style.

The stories I've written are all about my life, revolving around the people I know. Not very extraordinary people who have done record-breaking feats. They are just people who I love. Even if my stories are never going to be published, at least I have a memoir of them.

Also writing about them brings out times where I hope not to forget.

Much like the promises of God. I hope that I do not forget what He has said to me. I am still struggling to live in the no-man's land between the promise and the fufilment of them. I am wondering why certain things take so long, whereas others can be answered in a matter of days. I question my sincerity in prayer, whether I am utilizing prayer as a tool to 'twist God's arm' or really fervently wanting and desiring it to see it come to pass.

And most of all, I am wondering if my actions lead me further and further away from the Destiny that has been planned out for me.

This year seems like a year of hope, of empowerment for me, and I am glad to see many close ones birthing new plans and taking new steps of faith forward this year. I am excited to see that worldwide, many revival moments are taking place exactly the way that it has been prophesized. Mr BestFriend has birthed a prayer movement in his Hall, as was prompted in the spirit to - Just to birth it, in faith. This has started and I believe their prayers makes a difference in the lives of their hall mates. For me too I hope to do something that will inspire many - although I am influential to those in cell and my sphere, I am inwardly dissatisfied. I want to do more, impact more people which I believe that I am capable of. Trusting in God to lead the way, to show me which groups of people I can effectively speak to.

I remember the times when I am used by a mouthpiece - when I speak about God to people, they would just start crying. When I pray, it would be full of the Spirit, piercing hearts and changing lives. It's time to make a difference again. Not out to change the world, just to change their lives.

In the fulfilment of my own promises, I am taking baby steps of faith. Slowly accepting things, although I doubt that one day I'd be fully committed to His plans. Because of my consecration I do flow more in the Spirit these days. Out of nowhere, anyplace, God suddenly speaks to me and instead of ignoring it as I had previously done - I take action to write it down, sms it, etc. And I have received affirmation from people who also have heard, the same way.

I hope, that I do not lose faith in the days to come. Persistency pays off for those who have won gold medals in their field.

Persistency pays off for those who want to fulfil their Destiny.