Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bread and Fish

In the darkest moments in our lives, sometimes the greatest miracles can occur.

Is it really true that when we have more needs, we actually seek God more?

I am rather satisfied this year. Of course, I do have many many needs - somehow I'm not worried about them though it's tough to wake up everyday believing for provision. God has never failed me, and this year I am just wanting 2 BIG things to happen personally, and then I'm really... happy. I believe it will happen.

Sort of touched that Fifi ate vegetarian with me too at this traditional chinese teahouse today. Manager too, wants to 'follow' me - although I suspect it's for dieting/health reasons. It's not as bad as I imagined really, just that the choices of food are really really few. Especially in the office area...I prefer not to eat sometimes. Fifi suggested to me to pack from home, some stuff... didn't really bother to try. Prata is good, so are sandwiches.

Wrote a story about what Mr BestFriend went through last year, titled "Fragile Love". I did send this to some friends, they were all seemingly touched. Hopefully I did bring across the message well. He also wanted to read it, and after he read it, it brought back memories of Lily and how the whole month was, that time. Time flies, can't believe it's almost a year to her death anniversary. I liked what he said, he said that to him, life is a journey, and we are sort of like 'stewards' on the plane... to usher people onto the 'right flight'... hoping that when we pass on, we manage to bring some, along with us.

I have such a strong, deep faith, although most of the time I'm trying to figure out how I can be myself and not lose my spiritual identity. To waver between choosing life or death, or giving up eternal life for a single tree... I think, I won't be like that. In decisions in life, once you waver, most probably you're a goner. Decide, and stand firm.

Sometimes you just need convictions in your decisions. And if you have nothing solid to stand on, you fall.