Friday, March 10, 2006

The right decision

For the truly faithful, no miracle is necessary. For those who doubt, no miracle is sufficient.
-Nancy Gibbs.

What if Jesus gave up on the way to Calvary? Then he couldn't save the world. What if I gave up on the road to success? Then... I can't save myself.

Doctor V said to me today, a wise word of advice.

He said,

Make the right decision! If not, make the decision right.

Whew, that's a deep insight. Love to spend time chatting although it seems like we are on completely different wavelengths at times. He's the one who is still on his journey for God, waiting, searching. Mentioned about the sadness in his eyes. Today was a happy day for me, met ex-Big Boss, he flew down for a meeting. Introduced me as "his daughter", to the cafe aunt who is his church member. Sob sob! I really miss him! Wahhhhhhh... he is still so respected that when he walks around in The Office, you can literally see people's eyes lighting up and looking at him in a mixture of admiration and shyness, he is still a bit of a celebrity, someone much talked about, and more importantly, well-loved by most. Daddy. Having no children of his own, I'm glad he regards me as one of his kids.

And happily, met Brightmann too. Said his door was always open for me. That means a lot to me, although I don't even know where that is now, and whether that is to be taken literally or figuratively. Nothing salacious in that statement though, The Office has clear glass doors and walls.

I shall get to know Canada better. Remembered my conversation with Super2, that perhaps it (Canada!) was a good name for my kid girl, if I really made it. He recommended me to call my son Fullerton. It's so funny. But hey, I shall consider... =) Allegra (medicine brand) and hydrocortisone (steroidal) is not bad, too.