Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Detox : My personal plan

I am quite a health freak as I'd like to know what goes into my food before eating it... That said, I've been on a detox (not strict though) for the last 3 weeks and here is my personal plan!

PS: I've lost (unintentionally) 1.5 KG!!
Uhh, it's good for me not to lose too much because as you can see from the photos, I'm categorized as 'slim', already. Still it feels good to lose abit of baby fat.
First 5 days : Lost 1 KG, put back half.
Next 2 weeks(not so strict): Lost 1 KG!!!


Total loss so far: 1.5 KG
Side Effects
Good: Tend to sleep longer but peaceful sleep with no nightmares and deep sleep (I'm usually a light sleeper!)
Good hair days! more often than not! Hair seems to be growing lustrous and thickly, too!
Feel more healthy overall.

Bad: Mouth ulcers (don't know if due to heatiness after the first 5 days of strict routine)
Mood swings - (Heard also because ulcer medication causes mood swings)
Cravings for food...


The spirited Detox plan!

Here, my detox plan made easy. Really easy.
Just remember these simple steps.

Fruits - Eat at least 3 servings a day of different fruits. After a while, will get craving for fruit.
Try different fruits such as water chestnuts, guava, banana, soursop, pineapple etc all found at the local fruit store.

When eating out, bear in mind you can only drink:
1. Water.
2. Green Tea (no sugar preferred)
3. Fruit juices, fresh

No coffee or tea... but if addicted, try to limit to one a week.

Food: Follow the simple regime of no oily, no fried, no spicy. No red meat (Duck also red meat)...
Just simple fish and chicken, lots of tofu, yogurt, veggies, clear soups. At food court, go for the yong tau foo with lots of tofu.

Yogurt is easily available nowadays. Try yami yogurt or meiji ones are delish!

Subway is a good choice just go easy on the dressing.

Cheese and crackers and good snacks, so are muesli bars.

There you have it, my simple detox plan.

And you will find your fats eliminated!

=)