Friday, July 07, 2006

A glass of milk and superman

spirited advice: a glass of milk everyday.

Think my blog is going to become those health freaks' blog.

Today I envisioned myself cooking those organic food for my children and having a macrobiotic diet. Nah... I'm not so disciplined. Still love my chicken curry beehoon and curry puff and bbq chicken wings...

But yes, I do love milk. Although it's hard to get. If not for my fridge at home having a 2 litre bottle of meiji milk, I wouldn't get my nutrition. It's important for tall people like me to build up my bones. Read that calcium supplements doesn't work at all! =(

Well...

Apart from my detox regime, hope to drink a glass of milk daily. Plus eggs. Eggs are really good too. Rich in nutrients.


Superman Returns. Did like the movie, it somehow grows on you... though I remember one part I was feeling really bored.

The part I liked the best was the piano-part... where the mean bouncer guy plays the tune with Jason... and then... gets killed by the piano, hahaha...

Plus Lois murmuring ."I forgot how warm you are."

And Richard, her 'fiancee'... I thought it incredibly corny to have her marrying an X-men. Was that why Scott died so fast, so that he could film this one? Anyways thought James Marsden looked great in the show, better than his unkempt character in X3.