Tuesday, August 08, 2006

How happy are you?

Aye I already knew that!

How Happy Are You?

Quiz Score: 6 out of 12 You have your ups and downs, but for the most part, you are moderately happy. There’s no burning desire to change your life. You’d probably have an uplifting effect on someone who is less happy than you, but at the same time, you could benefit if you associated with those happier than yourself.


Take this free PhD personality test go to www.chatterbean.com/ruhappy/


So I've been day dreaming lately about improving myself, my wardrobe, getting a new look and maybe cutting my hair. Changes in my state of mind? Found really good websites for nice hairstyles - japan, of course... but wondering if it would take too much outta me to maintain plus I've been taking forever to let my hair grow out to want to cut it again. As a young woman, we should pamper ourselves at times! And thus I bought nice face mist - the one you will spray to set your makeup or just to freshen up, keep forgetting to bring it out though... I must say the Face Shop (Bugis) has some really nice stuff and the cleansing cream, highly affordable, works wonders for me. I've tried all kinds from MLM to high end brands like Dermalogica, Khiels', Clarins, Elizabeth Arden, Biotherm and even Watson's brands - some are surprisingly good and some are surprisingly expensive! I think I have a kind of sensitive plus blemish prone skin on my face, although the rest of my body is wonderfully even-toned and no blemishes except for insect bites... well, I've found the solution in this green tea cleansing cream plus using the hydrating mask from cotry. Plus a bit of suntanning.

I love suntanning.