Friday, March 14, 2008

The week in pictures

Tried my hand at video editing the past 2 days. Haha! Not my cup of tea for doing it full-time for it really boils down to a minute-by-minute analysis. It's more fun to do it also when you are in the video...

Had a 'million dollar idea' - or an idea last night that is worth quite a bit, so was really excited to work on it. Definitely, it will take off somewhere and then I can say, hey, that's my idea!

I've also analysed why I like working here so much, not only because of the opportunity, it is the perfect fit for me. I like sales, but I don't like doing sales 100% of the time. I like designing, but also not 100% of the time. I like to talk to people, but it cannot make up my whole day I'd be exhausted!

So, I do 30% sales, 30 percent design, some percent of managing, thinking, talking, writing... It's the right blend.

Here's the week in pictures. I do trawl the web for inspiration and there's a lot out there that are really good ideas, so here are some things that I've seen, and liked.



Breathtaking shots from www.makeupstore.se. I have tried almost every 'category' of their make up from eyeshadow to mascara to shampoo to ... well, you get the picture. They are the first brand of makeup I've ever bought into as a brand. And for introducing me to lipstick or the varieties of stuff that you can apply on.


Interesting shirt. Closeup, it's actually insect print.


Actually spoke to NUM and they were very, very sweet. Especially when they offer me a 'media' discount! Woo! Plus I thought that it was really interesting that I 'know' the Mr Hougang... from my past frequent visits to Hougang gym. So, who said you can't find hotties from Hougang or Serangoon or Punggol now...


Obama! In his Texas campaign which he so unfortunately lost. He's winning the big ones though. I read TIME so am able to catch up on such political news. I put this photo for fun on my msn, when I am 'irritated', then my Obama pops up to scold people.


Ananda! gush gush... Lilin! gush... Nadya! Qi Yiwu!!! And the power ranger! (Jason something who acted as 'Raymond'.) Apart from eyecandy throughout the show, cinematography is good. Though I didn't like the book, I did like the movie.


My videographer. He is very Chinese inside though he doesn't look a single bit like it. I enjoy working with him, he's a special person and will teach me videography (for free), soon.


Was searching for silhouettes for a poster when I came across this image I liked and saved it.


Another image I liked. Works well as a desktop wallpaper.


Logo designed by Luc Chase for our upcoming show.



Lastly for all the gay guys, here's Mr Hougang wearing next to nothing. Vote for your friendly neighbor!