Wednesday, April 30, 2008

no free cone for me



On a sweltering afternoon yesterday, CJ & I trooped to a Ben & Jerry's nearby our meeting place.

We were hankering for a free cone...



Looking up we wanted to make the move...
But noooo...

Too many schoolkids!






Just count the number of heads on the floor where ben and jerry's located...

Couldn't believe the crowd! There were like more than hundred people in the queue.
Should have gone to a more 'ulu' one like Dempsey Hill. Heh... The Ben and Jerry there can take your own fashion show photo, me no bluff you...



Nicee?
Heh.

In The Office yesterday:

Lady Colleague: Boss, are you free on Friday?

Boss: Why?

Me: She wants to go on a HOT DATE with you! Ahahahahahahah!

Boss: ...Do we have to wait till friday?

==

Me: (trying to prove my point that CJ is a work-oriented, not people oriented person)
So would you go out lunch with me, just for fun?

Me: Hmm. Sounds so wrong.

CJ: Erh... YES!

==

Argh. My ears are bleeding with such people around me.

Was mentioning to CJ that I wish I was less intelligent (in some respects, I don't think I'm super smart or anything) - Am sometimes self-tortured by the things that go through my brain which also makes me a less pleasant person to be with, at those times... sorta like Dr House, when he makes critical patient decisions, I often make decisions... and, one flaw of his is he's too persistent, he will not eat or sleep until he has found a solution or at least a plausible reason. Much like me, but sometimes I have to give up the fight that's not mine. Funny how House appears nonchalant just like me, but deep down inside we both know we are worrisome creatures at night.

Anyway he gave me something to think about, he said that I shouldn't say I wish I were less intelligent, I should wish I knew how to deal with my intelligence.

Hmm.

I think he is more intelligent than me...