Friday, May 09, 2008

make choice choices

Someone found my blog from Google search with the search words "I want to see God"
So stranger, whoever you are, thanks for reading and I hope you find what you are searching for.

Sometimes what we search for tells us something about ourselves. I was throwing away my old diaries I've kept since '95, and I realised that I was more extrovert and people-oriented then, than now. Or at least I kept writing about the people in my life whom I love. Am I still like that now???

I browsed through a book on decision making whilst on the throne today, and I'd like to share what was written... (in case anyone searches for "looking for the will of God for the best mate for my life" heh)

Well!

"...In my youth, advice for confronting the important decision, 'whom should I marry?' came freely in short sessions at summer camp. Today we attend expensive singles' conference complete with specialized sessions on dating and hefty notebooks. But the answer to the 'whom' question often remains: 'God chooses best for those who leave the choice with Him.' -Haddon W Robinson, 'Decision Making by the Book: How to choose wisely in an age of options.'

If your heart is willing; or at least willing to be made willing, hear.

Have a great weekend!