Thursday, May 08, 2008

photos of the week


My fave doctor...

==
guile·less:
–free from guile; sincere; honest; straightforward; frank.

Was 'arguing' with Captain Zero yesterday over my usage of this word to provide a description of CJ and Kie. He thinks it means something bad, but turns out I was right. Sometimes when you know you are right, it is pointless to talk too much. Just silently believe your brain is more superior... Haha! Still, always enjoy a good conversation with Zero. He is too cute to be mad at for too long.

Also, found one of the best (in my opinion) sites that actually help us to be a little better. To communicate more effectively and we could all use a little more good communication in our daily lives. I did the quiz which is excellently worded, and the tips they gave me were useful. I guess sometimes I'm a wee bit frustrated over the way I feel inside but thinker me is unable to express those languishing feelings.

They help you to broach hard-to-discuss topics in relationships, talking to your kids about the birds and the bees, to your parents about ageing care, etc. Content like:

Talking to Your Partner
The money diet
No plan is no plan
Four wheels with attitude
If there's a will...
Cover your wheels
When she's a "yes" and he's a "no"
How much is that doggie...
I'll take one!
It's a dog
Buying a house...or two
But, that's my spouse!

http://www.havethetalkamerica.com/index.html?WT.mc_id=widget
http://www.havethetalkamerica.com/tough-topics/

One of the most useful sites I've found! =)

==

Was researching on eco-friendly stuff this week so lots of photos on that. Some are really cool.


Watched Ironman last week. Loved it. A must-watch.



Saving the earth's energy type of cars...in our near future?




Nice car. Honda Clarity.
It comes with a hilarious site too www.problemplayground.com


Very me. Gap Singapore does not have it though.
Anyways I bought a red shirt today from M&S. They are having a small sale...am buying lots of red- and orange stuffs. Must be a reflector of my emo state.


Bought this shirt online. Haha. I try not to wear black, makes me look too lanky but I do like the design a lot a lot a lot!




Too nice packaging. Only found in New Zealand.


Bahrain WTC, the turbine fan churns out energy. I'm guessing only on windy days... but it's just so nice. I'm really into saving the environment so I like!



These bags have solar powered thingy which you can use the energy to charge your phone or ipod. Too cool.


Eco-friendly residences...recognize the place? On Beach Road... am anticipating this one...