Friday, November 28, 2008

lookalike



It's spiritedly on entertainment tonight...
I bring you the most interesting photos...Tonight, it's
'WHO LOOKA LIKA CELEBRITY?'

Stay tuned!




More than once, I've been told that I resemble some celebrities...


Rui-en.
Yea... I have the dimple there too. And the chubby cheeks.


Also, Dee Hsu, Barbie Hsu's sister, an entertainment host in Taiwan. I actually didn't know who she was (I don't watch Mandarin shows, cannot understand) until someone told me about the resemblance back then.


A nice guy once told me I look like his idol, BoA... Hehe, I never forgot about him.
Although to me, that's quite a far stretch of imagination.


(My 2 bodyguards, only in Thailand...)


It must be the curse of my Creative Head that I also see uncanny celebrity-resemblances in my friends and acquaintances! Perhaps it's not only the facial resemblance but also the style and character of those they resemble... see what I mean:



Clone's brother, [J], always reminds me of a sweet and hunky guy I watched on a Korean drama show:


Kim Rae Won! *whistles*
He's a Korean heartthrob and I suspect if [J] goes to Seoul, he'll be mobbed by many korean ladies...


Our resident bachelor who always manages to turn heads in The Church, Jelly. He's a good friend, good guy... and going to one of the AIDS babies village in Changmai next week for a humanitarian trip.

Some gals told me that Jelly looks like... Tay Ping Hui!


When did Tay Ping Hui act in a period drama??




Buay tahan, both also like to pose for the camera...

There are other guys in The Church who look like celebrities!
Jonas Brothers?
Stephen Chow?
David Cook?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

(the one on the right)




See...

[R], on the right...







[T], I keep expecting him to sing the 'cha shao bao song' and tap dance...

LASTLY...

Each time Knarf's friend walked past me, I always say to myself, woo, there goes...

David Cook.









Can't see the resemblance?
Let's take a closer look...





Exactly like David Cook style on his album cover.


He sings, well too, that David-Cook lookalike.

Remember to say hi to all the celebrities in our midst!