Monday, January 19, 2009

First date?

I've 'met' a nice guy.

Meeting nice guys reminds me that, yes, there are nice guys around. When my life resembles a mash-up of weepy korean drama + reality show, I feel sort of surreal still about the things that are happening. Maybe my life has 'too many guys'...or, 'too many BAD guys'!?!

The 'current episode' has too many twist and turns... I was just wondering amusedly to myself, it's the time for something to happen again... Like, imagine:

Girl meets a nice guy. Seems to be... really nice but she doesn't know him well enough to like him or, anything beyond that. But seems like... got some chemistry there...they can care and connect very, very well...

The guy who has caused the small crack in heart will appear and beg her for mercy and sweet talk her again. Although she knows he is not suitable and she will end up sad, she is once again charmed by his tactics.

He sincerely apologizes, buys her flowers, takes her to nice restaurant with riverside ambience and nice desserts, etc.

She needs a break from all these and goes on a short trip.

On the short trip, she realizes who she can't get out of her mind... and keeps thinking of him...

Came back, and there is a guy on her doorstep.

Who?

*episode ends, thank you for watching!*

Lol.

Sometimes the real life is more...drama than the korean drama stories.
And I always remember that the girl in the end will choose the guy who makes her cry, although she should be better off with the one who makes her laugh... Which I hope, when it comes to that, I will make the right decision, in God's timing and God's purposes.

And, (hee hee) Mr A and I are playing "speed dating" online.

Asking each other questions (presumably to know more about each other...albeit only in a online and limited capacity, I must admit) but this is a nice way of starting this friendship...

So here are the questions we've asked. I won't tell you my answer of course, unless you...wanna play too?

Here!

What is the most important quality in a person, of someone you are looking for?

Would you prefer an average looking guy who is nice to you or a good-looking guy who is not so nice to you? (This question... really HITS THE SPOT, man. This question alone can be many episodes of taiwanese drama!)

Do you believe God has a special someone for you out there?

Mr A asked, "Actually, what's your age?" ... ha.

So I asked, "Does age matter?"

And one of the questions he asked gave me food for thought, primarily because I've never thought about it before, or no one has asked me that before:

Do you think that you're a very easy to understand person?


Which begets the question of whether guys are easier to understand...or girls... the neverending debate!

Hmmm...I am going to think about that.