Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tattoo Convention photos

Some photos from the Tattoo Convention, quite happy I've managed to catch up with some of the artists' I've interviewed.

Rachel & friend

Rachel & Elson (Think Tattoo)
Don't you just adore his fangs... he's actually quite decent.

Rachel & friend

Rachel & Mudohori (Galaxy Tattoo)
This guy's studio is a stone throw's away from The Office... and the place is swamped with guys...woot.

Tattoo Dance
The apprentice promotes his master's studio...

Rachel Digitally Tattooed
This is what they mean by 'in your face'.


Face not enough, must do on the arm also...

Rachel
'Do you want to buy me a t-shirt like this? My birthday coming soon...'


Hee...when I did the video many people thought I really have one robot wabbit tattoo on my ankle... now...

da video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbrG47odZac&feature=channel_page

Rachel & Joseph (Visual Orgasm)
He's good at portraits. Did a Joker one on someone... verrry nice. The tatt on his neck is a traditional Iban (sarawak head hunters) design.

Fulltime by Eak - Ice Milo!!
One of the most...unusual tattoos I've seen (on the first guy in my photos)... Yes, milo-bing!


http://www.phlook.com/picdisplay.aspx?picuid=371074565
da joker on da top

Tattoo
Had to include a photo of a topless guy... of which I've seen quite a number on that day