Sunday, January 04, 2009

My heart calls your name

Ate nice strawberry shortcake at The Canopy today. This year, I can afford to eat more dessert...thinner mah. Hiaks.

To know that you were with one who cared for you, and who understood every fiber of your being, and who would not abandon you in even the most desperate of circumstances, that was the most precious relationship a person could have... -Christopher Paolini, 'Brisingr'.

Wrote this last month. A release of sorts. Sometimes I write better than I feel. I feel...nothing now. I hope. Writing is a form of release for me and lately in the past months I seem to be writing endlessly.


Do you know that somewhere
between dreams
When I am awake
There is a smile on my face
When I am thinking of you

Do you know that sometimes
When I am eating or
Walking back home
You hear a whisper,
It's from my heart

My heart calls your name
When it rains
It remembers when you rescued me
My heart calls your name
When the sunlight fades
Cuz that's when you sang love songs to me
Although
Each and every day
We drift so much further
Apart
I choose to believe,
Love remains.







I've missed you.